|These men are members of the 1058 Port Construction company engaged in repairing a RR bridge destroyed by the FFI to prevent Germans from retreating. Two locomotives were steamed up by the local FFI and sent careening down the track into the river. This|
first | previous | next | last | home
(14 of 18)
New Image Sections:
Search History Link 101
Pictures were taken at the National Archives and are offered Royalty Free by the World War II Picture section of Historylink101.com . Pictures can be found at the World War II Picture Page.
Copyright © 2000-2016 All Rights Reserved History Source LLC.
Contact Us: Suggest a Site - General Comments
Site Map (xml)